Unfortunately the Town of Tecumseh decided at around 5pm that there were some areas of concern and fields are closed tomorrow.
We will have to postpone the tournament. We are so sorry for any inconvenience, especially since we previously believed we were able to continue.
Our new date will be MAY 27 at the same location. We hope you can all join us, but let me know if you were on schedule and are unable to make it.
Also, due to the new date, Registration will be reopened beginning Monday May 8, until Friday May 19, so if you know of anyone else who had not been able to play, please pass along to them! Thank you for supporting Smiles4Miles, and again we are so sorry for any inconvenience.
Hoping to see you on May 27 on a beautiful sunny day 😉