** The CAPTAIN can register the entire team at once (rather than each individual having to register separately), making the process more convenient. ** Minimum donation of $25 per player/$150 per team. ( If less than 6 players, team minimum is still $150. 7 players : $175 Deadline for registration: Friday, May 4 Players/teams are encouraged to solicit additional donations from sponsors. Recommended donation $300 per team. No maximum. There are prizes for the top fundraising individuals and teams, and the tie-breaker in division standings and in play-off games is most money raised. Donations can be submitted directly on-line or collected by the players. A team captain can enter all the players’ information on-line, or it can be done individually. 1) Decide on team members and pick one who will register as “captain”.
- This person registers the team name, division, etc., and will be able to access the whole team’s registration and fund-raising information.
- Please follow the link below to the registration page to get started, and follow the prompts on the screen. www.sickkidsfoundation.com/page/Smiles4Miles
- If you are getting donations from others, you will choose to the “waive the registration fee” option, and then people may donate directly online (tell them to donate under your name or your team’s name) or via your paper pledge form. If you would like to pay the minimum fee for the whole team right away, choose that option upon registration. You will have to enter credit card information.
- The captain must first enter their own information, and can then add any team members by clicking the Add Others button.
- If you choose, you can apply your address to all added team members by just clicking Use My Address ** You can also use the same email, but it might be a good idea to include the individual members\’ emails so they can use this for fundraising, since SickKids generates a fundraising email you can send out upon registration.
- If you have entered all team members, you are done! Congrats and happy fundraising!
2) If not all members are known when the captain has registered, additional team members not added by captain can look under either captain’s name or team name to join online after by following the link below and the registration prompts on the screen. REGISTER NOW HOW TO REGISTER 3) Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email, as well as an email to send out soliciting donations.
- You will be able to check your team and individual donations online.
- You can also enter money and cheques online (will appear as an unverified donation) so that you can keep track of totals. Tax receipts will be issued by SickKids Foundation for all donations of $20 or more.