Date: Saturday May 12, 2018 Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Location: Ecole Secondaire L’Essor and Tecumseh Soccer Fields (St. Gregory Street, Tecumseh)
- High school age girls
- High school age boys
- High school age co-ed
- Open men
- Open women
- Open co-ed
- 16 4v4 soccer pitches
- 25 minute games, no stoppages ( see “rules” section)
- Three games guaranteed
- Playoffs after first three games
- 4-7 players per team
- Division winners
- Top fundraisers
- Most creative uniforms
- Other novelty categories
- TEAMS ARE TO REGISTER ON-LINE
- The team captain can enter all the players’ information on-line, or it can be done individually.
- Deadline for registration: May 4
- Minimum donation of $25 per player/$150 per team.**(team minimum $150 for 4-6 of players. 7 players: $175)
- Players/teams are encouraged to solicit additional donations from sponsors. Recommended donation $300 per team. No maximum. There are prizes for the top fundraising individuals and teams, and the tie-breaker in division standings and in tied knock-out games is most money raised.
- Donations can be submitted directly on-line (RECOMMENDED) or collected by the players and submitted at the captain’s meeting or by a team representative at the main tent on May 6 PRIOR to participation in the tournament.
Mandatory Captain’s Drop-In Meeting: Captains or a team rep should drop in to the l’Essor cafeteria between 5-7 pm on Friday May 11. More details about the captain’s meeting will be released closer to the tournament date.