Date: Saturday May 6, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: Ecole Secondaire L’Essor and Tecumseh Soccer Fields (St. Gregory Street, Tecumseh)
Parking is available at Ecole Secondaire L’Essor, with additional parking at The Teen Action Centre on St. Gregory St., east of L’Essor on St. Gregory’s Street, and also at the north, south and west sides of the Tecumseh soccer fields.
- Boys 10 and under (gr. 4 and under)
- Girls 10 and under
- Boys 12 and under (gr. 6 and under)
- Girls 12 and under
- Boys 14 and under (gr. 8 and under)
- Girls 14 and under
- Boys 16 and under (gr 9 and 10)
- Girls 16 and under
- Open male
- Open female
- Open mixed
- 16 4v4 soccer pitches
- 25 minute games, no stoppages ( see “rules” section)
- Three games guaranteed
- Playoffs after first three games
- 4-7 players per team
- Division winners
- Top fundraisers
- Most creative uniforms
- Other novelty categories
- TEAMS ARE TO REGISTER ON-LINE
- The team captain can enter all the players’ information on-line, or it can be done individually.
- Deadline for registration: May 1
- Minimum donation of $25 per player/$150 per team.**(team minimum $150 for 4-6 of players. 7 players: $175)
- Players/teams are encouraged to solicit additional donations from sponsors. Recommended donation $300 per team. No maximum. There are prizes for the top fundraising individuals and teams, and the tie-breaker in division standings and in tied knock-out games is most money raised.
- Donations can be submitted directly on-line (RECOMMENDED) or collected by the players and submitted at the captain’s meeting or by a team representative at the main tent on May 6 PRIOR to participation in the tournament.
Mandatory Captain’s Drop-In Meeting:
Captains or a team rep should drop in to the l’Essor cafeteria between 5-7 pm on Friday May 5. More details about the captain’s meeting will be released closer to the tournament date.